Sunrise Bank of Arizona has the ability to structure short-term or long-term financing to meet your needs for:
- Commercial real estate purchases
- Working capital
- Equipment financing
- SBA financing
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Sunrise Bank of Arizona can assist with the purchase or re-finance of commercial real estate to maintain your business operation.
Business Lines of Credit
Meet your short-term cash flow needs with a business line of credit from Sunrise Bank of Arizona.
Business Equipment and Term Loans
Sunrise Bank of Arizona can provide the funds needed to:
- Expand business operations with additional fixed assets
- Replace outdated or obsolete assets
- Refinance outstanding debt
SBA guaranteed loans offer small business owners many benefits:
- Financing on more favorable terms for a variety of business purposes
- Lower down payments
- Longer repayment terms mean more of the working capital is retained so it can generate additional profits for your business
There are two loan programs that offer distinctive advantages, depending on your business needs:
SBA 7(a) Program
This program offers flexible term financing for virtually any business purpose with:
- Variable rates
- Long-term repayment (up to 25 years)
- Higher leverage for qualified business owners
SBA 7(a) is an excellent choice for
- Purchasing or building real property
- Acquiring a business enterprise
- Purchasing business equipment
The maximum loan amount for an SBA 7(a) loan is $5,000,000.
Concepcion Henderson at 602.522.3710 for more information about the SBA 7(a) Program.
SBA 504 Program
The 504 Program provides growing businesses with long-term, fixed-rate financing for acquiring capital assets such as:
Some additional restrictions required related to job creation.
Maximum loan amount for an SBA 504 loan is $6,000,000.
Contact a bank representative at your local Sunrise Bank of Arizona office for information.
Loans are subject to credit approval.